| Checklist – Staging your home will present it at its very best
Buyers notice the smallest details. – The better your property looks and feels, the more money you are likely to get and the faster it will sell.
The better your property looks and feels, the more money you are likely to get and the faster it will sell.
Boost Your Street Appeal Checklist
- Make sure your home is ready to lure in onlookers
- Power wash outside & driveway
- Cleanup or replace letterbox & numbers
- Plant blooming flowers and fresh greenery
- Mow lawn and make sure it is nice & green
- Clean or paint your front fence
- Wash front windows
- Repaint or stain the front porch floor
- Clean or repaint your front door
- REMOVE ALL CLUTTER
- Your entry way is vitally important to set the scene as buyers walk through the door.
- Choose sophisticated neutral colors throughout.
- Use appropriate furniture so that potential buyers can imagine how each room would look and feel.
- Do not leave any rooms empty
- Keep curtains & blinds open to let in as much light as possible.
- Have new, clean towels on display
- Keep any kids toys to a minimum and stacked neatly
- Partially empty out closets and cupboards
- All beds need to be made and looking inviting
- Make sure all floors a shining clean
- Clean away any loose cables
- Ensure your cupboards and drawers are clean.
- Completely clean kitchen benches
- Set the dining table ready for dinner
- Pull your furniture off the walls
- Use pairs (of sofas, chairs, lamps)
- Rearrange the furniture to make the rooms appear bigger
- Decorate to feel cosy in winter or cool in summer.
- Proper lighting can change the look of your home & make it look more inviting & appealing to buyers.
- Add table lamps & floor lamps to brighten up dark areas
- Make sure your home smells nice.
- There is nothing more off putting than foul smells.
- Empty all garbage
- Use candles or fragrance diffusers
- Fresh flowers are always a nice touch
- Indoor plants are a great way to add style to a home.
Disclaimer: Although all care is taken. We do not give any warranty whatsoever to the accuracy of any content.
This is not meant to be financial or professional advice and is only of general nature. You must seek professional advice before taking any actions. The above information comes with no warranties whatsoever. We take no responsibility for any actions you may or may not take. All content is of general nature only and is NOT to be taken as advice whatsoever
Residential Sales Agent
Raine & Horne Parramatta
P: 0426 228 014
Gino’s professional attitude and friendly nature was a breath of fresh air. Thank you for your support and professionalism throughout the sale of our property. Appreciate the extraordinary lengths you went to to achieve an outstanding result!
Jeanne Appleton, Northmead. NSW
Excellent communication and great confidence when negotiating with buyers. Gino focussed his attention on achieving a sale price well above our expectations. Well done Gino and your selling team.
Ralph and Maryanne Pasero, Rydalmere NSW
I found the sales team at Raine and Horne Parramatta a pleasure to deal with. Their expertise and continuous updates in selling our home was outstanding. Great work Gino!
Rochelle and Casba Webb , Parramatta NSW
A genuine performance-based selling agent Gino Sotto helped us achieve a quick sale, which saved us a lot of time and money. We would not hesitate recommending Gino & his sales team to others.
Lawrence and Kim Davies . North Rocks NSW
We were delighted with Gino Sotto and the sales price achieved for our house and the specialist approach to selling residential real estate in our area.
Danny and Manal Ayoub Merrylands NSW